July 25. – July 31. 2021
Liptovská Mara, Slovakia
camp Marina Liptov
What can you look forward to?
Noone doubts that Atlantis existed and probably perished. But did it really cease to exist? If so, what was the reason? Was it destroyed by its own greed and disrespect for the environment, nature and the world as it is? Or was it a force majeure and forces of nature that isolated it from the rest of the world, so it would learn how to live in unity and harmony with its surroundings on its own hidden continent? Come to AQUA 2020 and wake the Atlantis up!
You will experience a wide range of activities! Have you ever tried sailing or rafting? Are you ready to hike in beautiful Slovak nature? Improve and test your practical skills, develop your character and experience the joy of community service!
How much does it cost?
The registration fee for the participants is 155 € in the first round of registration (till 31.1.2021), then 165 €.
Registration ends on 30.4.2021
IST members are to pay 60 €.
The payment deadline for the first round of registration is till 15.2.2021, then always 14 days upon receiving the payment information.
What does the fee cover?
- accommodation fee for the camp
- equipment for activities – boats, rafts, material for workshops, and free-time activities…
- AQUA ceremonies – opening and closing ones, an evening program on the International day
- meals – from dinner on July 25th till breakfast on July 31st
- travel and tour expenses those which are part of the AQUA 2021 program
- AQUA scarf and badge
What is not covered in the fee:
- insurance – Slovak scouts are provided accident insurance via our national scout organization. We recommend asking your scout organization if you are provided the insurance likewise and if not you must arrange insurance yourself
- expenses for transport to and from the event
- no personal equipment is provided – including dining supplies (cutlery, a bowl, a cup…) and sleeping equipment (tent, sleeping pad and bag…)